The Hematopoietic Colony Compass provides scientists with an easy-to-use colony image library to help identify hematopoietic colony sub-types from various species in CFU (colony-forming unit) assays.
This app includes:
1. Multiple images of individual colony sub-types, such as BFU-E, CFU-E, CFU-GM/G/M, CFU-GEMM and Pre-B from human, mouse and rat samples
2. Various cell sources (cord blood, bone marrow, peripheral blood and spleen) to choose from
3. Detailed instruction on how to accurately identify each specific colony sub-type
4. Suggested MethoCult™ media formulations recommended for each specific colony sub-type
5. A comprehensive technical resource library including free wallcharts, webinars, videos, technical tips etc
Hematopoietic Colony Compass is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Hematopoietic Colony Compass (version 2.2.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.